1. Baby Lips by MaybellineI'm absolutely not a lipstick person, except on the most dressed up of occasions, but I sometimes feel the need for something more than chapstick. I was thrilled to find Baby Lips. It feel super smooth and moisturizing on my lips, not sticky at all! The blue tube is actually clear and I use it constantly. The pink tube is barely colored, subtle enough that I never feel over made-up.
2. Slatkin & Co. Candles from Bath & Body Works
My house is overfilling with these delicious candles. I have a number of "fall" scents that all make my home smell cozy and festive.
3. Coconut Body Butter from Trader Joe's
This new body cream is fantastic! It smells good enough to eat and goes on super smooth. The second ingredient is coconut oil but its not greasy at all. After a week my skin feels amazing.
4. Dinner: a Love Story by Jenny Rosenstrach
I've talked about this book before but I'm going to start raving. I'm about halfway through; it reads like a memoir not a cookbook. So many sections really speak to be and nearly every recipe has been added to my must-try list.
4. Vanilla Extract from Beanilla
Good vanilla extract really does make a difference in baking. Just a whiff from the bottle puts me in a baking mood. Everything this is added to instantly feels fancier.